GORENTY SAFETY TIPS
- ● Systematically ask for a phone number and an address, and verify them (make a call before meeting the other member).
- ● Check out the evaluations and ratings of the other member and/or the item before any transaction.
- ● If you’re doing a transaction between individuals and are receiving a cheque, make sure the name on the cheque matches the person you are dealing with.
- ● Try to take the deposit & rental at the time of the exchange.
- ● Always meet at a safe location.
- ● Make sure cash/cheque paid as deposits or rentals are not fake. It is your responsibility.
- ● Ask the renter/client to provide photo ID and proof of address and cross check those documents thoroughly.
- ● Ensure clarify in declaration of goods online and during exchange to avoid any misunderstanding. Especially when your goods/services will be rented to different or same person multiple times.
- ● Share and exchange only information required for the transactions. Verifying background details with authorities can also be an option.
- ● Ensure meeting owner/exchanger at a safe location and inspect the product thoroughly. This is also true for house rentals and manpower rentals.
- ● Always remember fair goods/services have a fair price. Do not take any hasty decisions just because the price is too good. You will pay only what the product/service deserves.
- ● Pay the deposits and take proper proofs.
- ● Never overpay any amount which is more than the actual value of the product.
- ● Clarify all terms and conditions and clearly ask how you get your deposit back at the time of returning the product.
- ● Never exchange any financial information.
- ● Check documentation thoroughly ensuring item is not stolen.
- ● Your Safety is our Priority.
If you need any assitance or have further queries please email us at [email protected].